Whittington Heath Golf Club, a welcoming and progressive Club with considerable reputation and history, fully understands the need to maintain the finest traditions whilst recognising modern standards.
- We expect normal smart golf attire on the course, for example.
- Men’s shirts must be worn inside the waistband
- If shorts are worn, they must be tailored
- The dress standard in the clubhouse is ‘Smart Casual’.
- Golf shoes are only allowed in the Spike Bar in the club house.
For the avoidance of doubt a link to the full dress code is available here: